Saturday 1 October 2011

Rebecca

Sorry, I couldn't wait to come back!

See, the idea of making a blog came from my friend Rebecca (don't know her in real life, only on MovieStarPlanet), and I just made one!

Ohmigod, my sisters know now! If they tell, I swear, I will smash them to pieces. Literally.

But check out Rebecca's blog! It's called 'My Random Blog', and the link is http://rebecca-myrandomblog.blogspot.com, so check it out!

I'm in my living room, watching the rugby - England v. Scotland, me thinks.

I wish Rebecca would go on MSP so I can tell her my massive secret!

Do you guys think this is a good idea? Even if you don't, there's no going back now. I've made a blog, and that's that. I really, REALLY hope my mum never finds out. Or my dad. But my mum will go balistic if she sees, I promise you.

Oo-er.

No comments:

Post a Comment