Saturday 1 October 2011

WALES RULES!!!!!!

Wales are most obviously the best. The score NOW is:


Wales - 52
Fiji - STILL NIL!


God, Fiji are a crap team. Wales is great.


That's where I live, Wales, that is. It's the best country ever! Sorry people who live in England or Scotland or anywhere else, but I think Wales is the coolest.


Fiji is one of the fashion capitals of the world. But they're crap at rugby.


I'm trying to imagine my half bruv David playing rugby. He's 21, but he's really scrawny and couldn't play rugby for his LIFE. He's the right height though, about 6ft. We'd have to force him into the rugby outfit, like my mum had to force my little sister Holly into the dress she wore yesterday. She had to pull a pair of leggings off her legs, and socks.
It was a really hot day yesterday, so I wore my maxi dress. God, maxi dresses are one of my favourite types of clothing. They're great! I only have one though. Will buy another when we go to America on the 23rd October. We go on holiday there every year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment